Daycare menu this time is something that everyone familiar and love to eat. Consuming bread as breakfast menu is commonly done by us. Children will also get used to it and may get bored with it. To overcome this boredom, you may try to serve the bread in another tempting way. One alternative of it is by making garlic bread. From the ingredient that will explained below, you can get 6 pieces of garlic bread.
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄3–1⁄2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4–1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Emeril’s Original Essence
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese. You may choose the low fat cheese if you want to
Daycare menu direction:
- Split the bread loaf lengthwise with a serrated knife. When you finish, set up the oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush both halves of bread with olive oil until the whole side becomes well coated.
- Sprinkle salt on the bread loaf.
- Add the sprinkle of garlic powder.
- Sprinkle the rest of seasonings on it.
- Spread 1 tsp of minced garlic in each half of loaf.
- Finally, you may also sprinkle both halves of bread loaf with parmesan cheese. Bake the bread for about 10-15 minutes until you can smell the bread becomes fragrant and the edges are starting to lightly brown colored.
- Cool slightly, Cut and serve it.
It is such an easy way to start your daycare children day. Yummy bites of garlic bread in the morning will be lovable. Garlic addition here is not just to enrich the fragrance but also the taste since garlic is delicious and has some benefit on your meal. Try it and then you will see that daycare children will love it as your daycare menu.